NEW YORK STATE (NEWS10) – The jackpot for tonight’s Mega Millions drawing is now $447 million. The $15 million jump is due to brisk sales across all 47 participating lottery jurisdictions.
Tickets for tonight’s drawing can be purchased until 10:45 p.m. for the drawing to be televised at 11 p.m.
To play Mega Millions, players must select five numbers from 1 to 70 and one number from 1 to 25 for the Mega Ball. To win the Mega Millions jackpot, a player must match the six numbers on their ticket to the six-number combination drawn at random.
A Mega Millions prize of any amount may be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing.
- Buccaneers and Joe Gilbert advance to NFC Championship game
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Elmira shooting leaves one person injured
- Forecast Discussion 1/17/2021 PM: Chance for snow overnight, limited sunshine this week