(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades. The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
And to mark the milestone, McDonald’s is bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast.
The toy lineup returns Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
- Dem lawmakers ‘horrified’ over Trump’s Bible photo op
- Penn State’s Freiermuth modeling game off of NFL stars
- New York City contact tracers start, reach out to 600 people
- US Senators to schedule an emergency hearing on police reform
- As Trump signs religious freedom order, photo ops criticized