NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Police have announced they are suspending some services across the state due to coronavirus concerns.
Until further notice, State Police will not be doing employment fingerprinting or child safety seat checks at their stations.
More from WETM-TV 18 News:
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Corning Center reports 4 COVID-related deaths
- Wednesday’s Pollen Outlook (9/30/20)
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night