ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The NYS 2021 budget is prohibiting gender-price based discrimination for similar or like kind goods and services.
The legislation would require certain service providers to provide price lists for standard services upon request and notice that gender-base price discrimination is not allowed under state law.
Businesses who violate the law would be subject to civil penalties.
- Syracuse breaks out of rut, defeats Georgia Tech 37-20
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Forecast Discussion 9/26/2020 PM: Pleasant end to the weekend, rain chances for next week as we cool off
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Corning C.C. men’s cross country wins Newark Invitational