TIOGA COUNTY, Pa. (WETM) – Next week, Tioga County will begin road repairs and cleanup efforts stemming from flood-related damage.
Beginning Monday, September 13, two contractors, Nestlerode Contracting and Susquehanna Valley Construction Company, will begin work on the following routes:
- Route 49 in Westfield Township
- Route 249 in Brookfield Township
- Route 287 in Middlebury Township
- Route 4013 (Merrick Hill Road) in Deerfield Township
- Route 4017 (Holden Brook Road/Holden Street) in Osceola Township
- Route 4021 (Buffalo Street) in Elkland Borough
- Route 4023 (Ellison Street) in Elkland Borough
- Route 4001 (Potter Brook Road) in Westfield Township
- Route 4007 (California Road) in Westfield Township
- Route 4007 (North Road / California Road) in Brookfield Township
- Route 4008 (North Fork Road) in Brookfield Township
- Route 4009 (Austinburg Road) in Brookfield Township
Work includes debris removal, deposition removal, stream bank repair and rock protection on various bridge structures. it is expected to finish by late October.