BROOME COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Broome County Health Department has confirmed that the two suspected cases of coronavirus have tested negative.
The two adults had reported having a respiratory illness after returning from travel in China. The patients had sample taken, but the CDC test results came back negative.
The Governor’s office also adding there are still no confirmed cases in New York, but 10 samples have been sent in for testing.
- President Trump pardons rapper Lil Wayne, commutes Kodak Black’s sentence
- Late-night emergency situation on I-86 on-ramp, person taken away in ambulance
- Penn State struggles with Illinois’ size to drop fifth straight
- PSU vs Rutgers women’s basketball postponed due to COVID-19
- Boeheim, Girard lead Syracuse to 83-57 rout of Miami