BROOME COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Broome County Health Department has confirmed that the two suspected cases of coronavirus have tested negative.
The two adults had reported having a respiratory illness after returning from travel in China. The patients had sample taken, but the CDC test results came back negative.
The Governor’s office also adding there are still no confirmed cases in New York, but 10 samples have been sent in for testing.
- Gibbs scores with 0.1 seconds left, Irish beat BC 62-61
- Hughes scores 25, Syracuse blows out Pittsburgh 72-49
- Clark’s 3-pointer lifts Virginia past Virginia Tech, 56-53
- Thursday’s Pollen Outlook (02/26/2020)
- Dread’s late long ball helps Penn State survive a Rutgers comeback