ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Cornell University has put travel restrictions in place due to the coronavirus threat.
In a letter to the campus community, Cornell’s Provost said that it is not permitting any travel to mainland China, given the recommendations from the CDC.
Students who are currently in China will be supported.
The restrictions will be lifted when Cornell’s International Travel Advisory and Response Team removes China from the elevated-risk destination list.
- Albany man accused of slashing tires on 10 Monroe County Sheriff’s Office vehicles arrested
- White House press secretary holds briefing
- Flu vaccines available to Veterans enrolled in VA health care
- Schuyler County kitten that was thrown from truck recovered – ready for adoption
- Cohen Elementary class returns to school after COVID-19 concern