SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Jake Bongiovi, the son of Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Jon Bon Jovi, plans on attending Syracuse University for college, according to Bongiovi’s Instagram account.
With the caption, “And they said it was impossible”, Jake posted pictures with his parents wearing Syracuse hats on Instagram announcing his decision.
It is unclear what Jake will study at Syracuse.
Jon Bon Jovi is a rock and roll legend and he was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2018 as the lead singer in the group Bon Jovi.
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- Pres. Trump, Joe Biden address coronavirus and plans for vaccine rollout
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her