SYRACUSE, NY (WSYR-TV) – The Department of Public Safety (DPS) is actively investigating anti-Semitic graffiti depicting a swastika on a table in the lower level of Bird Library. The discovery was made on Tuesday, Jan. 21. There is no additional information at this time.
If you have information about this incident call the DPS at 315.443.2224. If you would like to anonymously report NON-EMERGENCY information for DPS, you can use the Silent Witness tool. To report a bias incident or to receive support, visit the Stop Bias website.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- UPDATE 10:42 PM – Areal Flood Advisories have been canceled
- Suspect identified in Snyder County double murder
- Forecast Discussion 7/11/2020 PM: Showers tonight, staying warm & muggy
- Yankees closer Chapman has COVID-19, mild symptoms
- Sunday’s Pollen Outlook 7/12/2020
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9