SYRACUSE, NY (WSYR-TV) – The Department of Public Safety (DPS) is actively investigating anti-Semitic graffiti depicting a swastika on a table in the lower level of Bird Library. The discovery was made on Tuesday, Jan. 21. There is no additional information at this time.
If you have information about this incident call the DPS at 315.443.2224. If you would like to anonymously report NON-EMERGENCY information for DPS, you can use the Silent Witness tool. To report a bias incident or to receive support, visit the Stop Bias website.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- US Marshals searching for Buffalo man who escaped Rochester halfway house
- Woman allegedly stabbed a man before fleeing from an Altoona motel
- Pope cancels visit with Rome priests for ‘slight’ illness as coronavirus slams Italy
- JetBlue suspends change and cancellation fees because of coronavirus
- Monroe County Sheriffs Office asks for help searching for missing teen
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9