QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Glens Falls Salvation Army is set to hold their first Drive-Thru Food Pantry on Monday, April 27, in the parking lot of Aviation Mall, to help those struggling during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The pantry is set to open at 10 a.m. and run until supplies run out, according to a post on the Salvation Army Facebook page. The pantry is running in cooperation with Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York.
The Salvation Army has also worked to get food to those in need by offering at-home delivery of pre-packaged food boxes to areas of Warren, Washington, and Saratoga counties. Those in need can set up delivery via a virtual food pantry on the group’s Facebook, or can call at (518) 792-1960.
- NYS Coronavirus Update: 4/11/21
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Jump Start to Living Well – Heather explains Grant’s “inbody” results
- What happens when women run the economy? We’re about to find out