ITHACA, N.Y, (WSYR-TV) — The Ithaca Police Department has released the name of a woman killed in a Monday night fire in Ithaca.
Police say the victim was Sondra Hull, 81, who was a life-long Ithaca resident.
The fire at 409 East Buffalo Street is still under investigation, although police do not suspect any foul play.
More from WETM
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- Harrisburg woman accused of entering U.S. Capitol and stealing Nancy Pelosi’s laptop
- New York State mayors calling for release of funding
- Syracuse dominates Miami at home
- “I thought we played our pace” Quentin Hillsman after win against Miami