ITHACA, N.Y, (WSYR-TV) — The Ithaca Police Department has released the name of a woman killed in a Monday night fire in Ithaca.
Police say the victim was Sondra Hull, 81, who was a life-long Ithaca resident.
The fire at 409 East Buffalo Street is still under investigation, although police do not suspect any foul play.
More from WETM
- Former Penn State receiver Justin Shorter lands at Florida
- Virus death toll in China rises as US prepares evacuation
- HGTV’S Home Town Takeover submission sparks local optimism, Elmira on the rise
- Mayor Warren blasts Brockport for firing Chief Diversity Officer
- Two dead, four others in the hospital after shooting at Hartsville lounge