(WETM) — With the holiday season taking off, towns, boroughs, and cities across the region are gearing up for their own holiday events for everyone to see.
This year we are seeing the return of some of the best holiday parades in the Twin Tiers, after coming back from being canceled by COVID-19.
Below is a list of some of the holiday parades/events happening in the Twin Tiers.
- Hornell Holiday Parade – Saturday, Nov. 26 at 5 p.m.
- Parade of Lights in Corning’s Gaffer District – Saturday, Nov. 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sparkle at Corning’s Gaffer District – Saturday, Dec. 3 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Addison Holiday Parade – Saturday, Dec. 10 at 5:30 p.m.
- Starting at American Legion on Maple St. to Tuscarora Elementary School
- Bath Spirit of Christmas – Friday, Dec. 2 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Twin Tiers Twilights Dancing Elves, Parade, Santa, workshops, carolers, horse and buggy rides
- Elmira Holiday Parade in Downtown Elmira – Friday, Nov. 25 at 10 a.m.
- Holiday in the Square in Horseheads – Friday, Dec. 16 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Town of Southport Parade – Saturday, Dec. 4 at 4 p.m.
- Starting at Personius Rd. and Penna Ave., along Cedar St. to Fire Department
- Watkins Glen Village Christmas – Friday, Dec. 9 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sayre Borough Christmas Parade in Downtown Sayre – Friday, Nov. 25, at 6:30 p.m.
- Towanda Tree lighting – Friday, Dec. 2, at 6:30 p.m.
Tioga County, NY
- Valley United Presbyterian Church drive-thru Nativity – Dec. 17 & 18, 5:30 p.m.