CAMPBELL, N.Y. (WETM) – The body of a 51-year-old Binghamton man was found inside a rest stop stall on I-86 in Campbell Wednesday morning, according to Steuben County Sheriff Jim Allard.
The Sheriff says that the name of the man is being withheld at this time and an autopsy is being performed to try to determine the cause of death.
The investigation into the death remains active at this time.
- Forecast Discussion 10/20/20 PM: Chance for showers/iso. storms Wednesday
- As Senate weighs COVID-19 relief, AP reports White House tried to control CDC pandemic messaging
- Town of Pulteney Library budget on 2020 ballot
- Arnot Odgen Medical Center expands COVID call center
- Time running out to reach COVID-19 relief deal before election