CAMPBELL, N.Y. (WETM) – The body of a 51-year-old Binghamton man was found inside a rest stop stall on I-86 in Campbell Wednesday morning, according to Steuben County Sheriff Jim Allard.
The Sheriff says that the name of the man is being withheld at this time and an autopsy is being performed to try to determine the cause of death.
The investigation into the death remains active at this time.
- Court, COVID, race are topics for first Trump-Biden debate
- Federal judge sentences convicted predator to 70 years behind bars
- Wednesday’s Pollen Outlook (9/23/20)
- Athens volleyball tops rival Sayre
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview