Chicken coop destroyed after fire in South Creek

Top Stories

South Creek, PA (WETM) – Early this morning a chicken coop in Bradford County caught fire. All the chickens were able to escape and none were harmed.

We spoke to the South Creek Fire Chief and he said the cause was the heat lamps in the chicken coop that the owners used to help keep the chicken’s warm during the cold weather.

The South Creek Fire Department responded to the fire and successfully extinguished it.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mobile Apps DMB_1503428499636.png

Trending Now