CORNING, N.Y. (WETM) – An Erwin man has been charged after a domestic incident late Monday night in the City of Corning.
According to Corning Police, on June 28 at approximately 10:50 p.m. police responded to an address on Winfield Street and located a victim who identified Chad Gardner as the suspect.
On Tuesday night Police responded to an address on Perry Ave in Corning for another domestic incident that also involved Gardner. Police say Gardner fled on foot and was located behind a local business. After a foot chase Gardner was taken into custody and transported to the Corning Police Department.
Gardner was charged with the following crimes:
· Robbery 3rd degree – D felony
· Aggravated family offense (2) counts – class E felony
· Criminal contempt 1st degree (4) counts – class E felony
· Burglary 2nd degree – C felony
· Grand larceny 4th degree _ E felony
· Criminal mischief 4th degree (2) counts – class a misdemeanor
· Unlawful imprisonment 2nd degree – class A misdemeanor
· Petit larceny – class A misdemeanor
Gardner was transported to the Steuben County jail to be held pending arraignment in Steuben County Centralized Arraignment Part (CAP) Court on Wednesday morning.