WAVERLY, N.Y. (WETM) – Waverly Police arrested two people after a traffic stop for methamphetamine and heroin possession.
Officers arrested the driver, Dan Perry, 42, of Owego early Tuesday morning. Police say he went into custody without incident after discovering heroin, methamphetamine, and scales/packaging materials.
Perry has been charged with multiple felonies and misdemeanors:
- Felony Criminal possession of a controlled substance, 3rd degree
- Felony Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, 4th degree
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, 7th degree
- Criminal use of drug paraphernalia, 2nd degree (two counts)
- Misdemeanor Aggravated unlicensed operation in the second degree.
Perry was arraigned in the Village of Waverly Justice Court and remanded to the Tioga County Jail to await further legal action. No bail was set.
A female passenger, Mindyn Marmillion, 35, of Owego, was arrested and charged with two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 7th degree and Criminal Use of Drug paraphernalia.
Marmillion was issued an appearance ticket to answer the charges in the Village of Waverly Justice Court on an upcoming August 2019 Court date.