THERESA, N.Y. (WWTI) — New York State Police have released details regarding a work zone crash in Jefferson County.
New York State Police are currently investigating a crash that took place in the Village of Theresa on October 13, 2020. NYSP detailed the crash involving a pedestrian and pickup truck.
According to Police, a Verizon Company Flagman was struck by a Chevrolet pickup truck within a work zone. Flagman Alec R. Williamson was indentified as the victim and pronounced deceased due to sustained injuries.
New York State Police are continuing to investigate the incident.
- WATCH: Governor Cuomo to update New Yorkers on COVID-19 response at 11 a.m.
- City of Rochester tightens restrictions after COVID-19 orange zone designation
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Twin Tiers Today: Nov. 22, 2020
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says