The Village of Bath is making preparations for the Wineglass Marathon, which is being held on Sunday, September 30, 2018. There will be parking restrictions on certain streets, which the marathon will be running. There will also be temporary changes in traffic lane patterns on W. Washington Street and East Steuben Street.
The Bath Village Street Department and the Police Department will erect temporary no parking signs at the following locations that will prohibit parking:
1. Both sides of Hubbell Street from West Washington Street to W. Morris Street
2. North side of West Morris Street and West Steuben Street
3. Parking meters on both side sof West Steuben Street between Howell Street and Pulteney Square West
4. Parking meters on North side of West Steuben and East Steuben streets from Exchange Street to Gansevort Street
5. Both sides of East Steuben Street (State Route 415) from Gansevoort Street to the Eastern Village line.
6. Liberty Street will be closed to through traffic from William Street to Steuben St.
7. A section of Steuben Street in front of Pulteney Park from East Pulteney Square to West Pulteney Square will be closed.