ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The President of the New York State Troopers Police Benevolent Association has endorsed Donald Trump for President of the United States. In a statement, Thomas H. Mungeer said it is his job to advocate for the safety and overall well-being of his members.
He went on to describe President Trump as a leader who is “pro-law enforcement”, and accuse politicians of turning their backs on the police.
You can read the full statement below.
“As the president of the union representing uniformed New York State Troopers, it is my job to advocate for the safety and overall well-being of my members.
As such, that starts with a leader who is pro-law enforcement in the White House. President Donald J. Trump has continuously supported law enforcement when so many people, including politicians, have turned their backs on us.”Thomas H. Mungeer
New York State Troopers PBA President
- California added to New York coronavirus travel advisory, Massachusetts meets criteria
- Can we celebrate Halloween during the pandemic?
- READ: Head Coach Joe Judge Media Availability 10/27
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’