(WIVB) — New York State is coming out with new rules for medical marijuana.
The state’s Cannabis Control Board voted to allow for people to grow pot in their homes for medical purposes.
A person would be able to grow up to six plants at a time. There would also be a 12-plant limit for each household.
Only certified patients or their caregivers would be allowed to grow the plant. These regulations will now be subject to a 60-day period for public comment.
- Stubborn clouds Thursday, but mainly dry end to workweek
- House delays action on defense bill as Black Caucus presses for voting rights
- Juul settles more than 5,000 lawsuits for undisclosed amount
- Freeze Frame – Guilian Gary & Dylan Manwaring
- Lawmakers face closing window to pass landmark bipartisan marijuana bill