BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Erie County Sheriff’s Office has provided the road closures and things you need to know about this Saturday’s traffic, in relation to the Buffalo Bills game at Highmark Stadium.
- The section of Abbott Road in front of the stadium closes to north and southbound traffic at 8 a.m.
- The road will remain closed until after the game
- Lots 2 and 3 are accessible from Rte. 20a
- Lot 4 and 6 are accessible from Rte. 20
Route 20a (Big Tree Road)
- After the game, Rte. 20a will be two-lane, one-way traffic headed eastbound