BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- In Depth: See what Congress is doing to keep people employed
- Car parade for families facing cabin fever
- Viking Triumph – 1996 Corning West baseball wins only Section IV title
- NY health care facilities protected legally amid coronavirus
- Sports Community Moment – Carl Schiefen’s special birthday