BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Permit filed for 5 Star Bank location in 100 West Water Street building
- Cuomo book scandal: Governor may face criminal investigation over alleged use of state resources
- Arnot holding COVID-19 clinics this week
- Steuben County reports two COVID-19 deaths, 54 new cases
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say