WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) – Trevor Lawrence threw for 351 yards and combined for three touchdowns, and No. 1 Clemson continued its domination of Wake Forest with a 37-13 victory in the season opener for both teams.
Trevor Etienne ran for 102 yards and a touchdown for Clemson, which improved to 70-5 since the start of the 2015 season under coach Dabo Swinney.
Clemson has now outscored Wake Forest 152-19 over the last three seasons, holding the Demon Deacons to just one touchdown.
- BeST to provide transportation to Tioga County, PA COVID-19 testing site
- State Police are investigating a wrong way driver, assault, and shots fired incident
- Arnot Community Church holds ‘Operation Free Christmas Tree’
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant
- Governor Cuomo among those nominated for TIME’s ‘Person of the Year’