WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) – Trevor Lawrence threw for 351 yards and combined for three touchdowns, and No. 1 Clemson continued its domination of Wake Forest with a 37-13 victory in the season opener for both teams.
Trevor Etienne ran for 102 yards and a touchdown for Clemson, which improved to 70-5 since the start of the 2015 season under coach Dabo Swinney.
Clemson has now outscored Wake Forest 152-19 over the last three seasons, holding the Demon Deacons to just one touchdown.
- Newsfeed Now: Authorities continue to search for Gabby Petito; Fire department gives wife visiting husband battling COVID a lift
- Can my kids really be harmed wearing masks to protect against COVID?
- Sand, Cabbage Patch Kids lead Toy Hall of Fame finalists
- Bodycam footage shows Gabby Petito, boyfriend after 911 call, weeks before disappearance
- Supply chain issues mean these odd goods cost more or can’t be found