(WETM)- Happy Hump Day Twin Tiers! Here’s what’s happening today:
- A CDC advisory panel has just announced its recommendation for who should receive the first doses of the covid-19 vaccine once approved by the FDA.
- Steuben county announcing its 100th covid-19 death Tuesday.
- There are 132 active cases of covid-19 out of 265 residents at Elcor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Horseheads.
- States will ultimately decide how to distribute the vaccines.
- Free covid-19 testing will be available at the Mansfield high school through the rest of the week.
Check out Twin Tiers Today weekdays at 10:30 a.m.!
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- Gov. Cuomo announces proposal to open low-cost finance, design, construction services to all non-profits, school districts
- Gov. Cuomo announces $25M to continue Nourish NY initiative
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury