(WETM)- Happy Tuesday Twin Tiers! Here’s what’s happening today:
- Cuomo clarifies reports of him taking his career to Pennsylvania Avenue
- Johnson & Johnson pause advanced clinical trials of its coronavirus vaccine
- Amy Coney Barrett continues hearings in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee
- Facebook is expanding its hate speech
- And, it’s National M&M day, treat yourself!
Watch Twin Tiers Today every weekday at 10:30 a.m.!
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- Gov. Cuomo announces proposal to open low-cost finance, design, construction services to all non-profits, school districts
- Gov. Cuomo announces $25M to continue Nourish NY initiative
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury