PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- House Democrats revive push to abolish Electoral College
- Assembly Republicans call for local involvement in vaccine distribution
- Fifty-three years have passed since the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Let’s Make Art: Meet artist Marc Rubin
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive