Active Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour, 20 minutes
Calories 220 for 1 fillet
4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each), skinned
1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
1 Tbsp Wegmans Cracked Pepper Blend
4 Tbsp Wegmans Horseradish Cream Sauce (Seafood Department)
You’ll need: Cedar plank, soaked 1 hour in water
Preheat grill on HIGH 10 minutes
- Combine brown sugar and cracked pepper together in a small bowl; mix well.
- Clean grill with a wire brush.
- Arrange salmon on plank; rub brown sugar mixture evenly over fillets.
- Place plank with salmon on grill; close cover. Reduce heat to MEDIUM; cook salmon 12-15 min, until internal temp reaches 130 degrees. Check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of the salmon. Remove from grill; let rest at least 2 min.
- Top each fillet with 1 Tbsp horseradish cream sauce.
Active Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 110 for 1 cup of vegetables
1 (about 1 ¼ lbs) unpeeled eggplant, sliced in ½-inch rounds
1 (about ¾ lb) zucchini, sliced diagonally in ½-inch rounds
1 (about ½ lb) sweet red pepper, halved, seeded, cut in ½-inch strips
2 Tbsp Wegmans Basting Oil
Preheat grill on MEDIUM 10 min.
- Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
- Drizzle eggplant, zucchini, and pepper with basting oil. Sear skins on all sides.
- Grill, turning every 1-2 min until all sides are grill-marked and vegetables are knife tender, 10-12 min.