FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A clinic in NorthWest Florida says a man came in with flu-like symptoms after traveling internationally, prompting a temporary closing of the white-Wilson Medical Center.
The center re-opened Wednesday afternoon.
The appropriate steps were immediately taken to evaluate this individual and any potential exposure to COVID-19.White-Wilson Medical Center
The center says if you have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled internationally, call the Florida Department of Health at 850-833-9065 for further instruction.
- President Trump pardons rapper Lil Wayne, commutes Kodak Black’s sentence
- Late-night emergency situation on I-86 on-ramp, person taken away in ambulance
- Penn State struggles with Illinois’ size to drop fifth straight
- PSU vs Rutgers women’s basketball postponed due to COVID-19
- Boeheim, Girard lead Syracuse to 83-57 rout of Miami