FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A clinic in NorthWest Florida says a man came in with flu-like symptoms after traveling internationally, prompting a temporary closing of the white-Wilson Medical Center.
The center re-opened Wednesday afternoon.
The appropriate steps were immediately taken to evaluate this individual and any potential exposure to COVID-19.White-Wilson Medical Center
The center says if you have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled internationally, call the Florida Department of Health at 850-833-9065 for further instruction.
- Two Mohawk Ambulance employees diagnosed with the coronavirus
- UAlbany making face shields for health care workers
- NY gets 1,100 ventilators with help from China, Oregon
- New York State releases Coronavirus Tracking Map
- Gov. Wolf, religious leaders encourage alternate forms of religious gatherings